Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kebenzis
Administrator
Administrator
Kebenzis

[MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know Empty
PostSubject: [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know   [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 pm

[MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know Steampunk_chain_divider__3_by_gasara-d5hgofr

I. Background
To be frank, I didn't have a clue what to name this roleplay. Rather than giving it a very generic title such as "Slice of Life Anime RP", I wanted to pick something out that was similar to a lot of anime titles. In conclusion, the origins of the title was very random and it took me about a good hour of Google Searching and discussions with random friends about what the title should be. As you can clearly see, this is something that's not out of the usual when it comes to an actual role-play. Some may see this as a "City-Life" roleplay, a "School-Life" roleplay, or probably even and I'm dreading as a type this, a "Teen-Life" roleplay. In some way, all three are somewhat mixed into but if I were to really sum up what the role-play is really about, this is probably the best way to describe it:

Quote :
Prepare to live out your anime-like fantasy from having a toast in your mouth from running late to school, the love-letters in the shoe lockers, and those dramatic confrontations on the rooftop.
II. The Functions of the Roleplay
As you know from the previous point, this is a slice of life based anime roleplay. The plot development is dependent on your character development. Each character has their own story and their own interactions with others, so you are pretty much free to do as you please unless its something that's blatantly illegal. Every relation with other characters, interactions, and things you are associate with will in some way, impact how the roleplay goes. If you feel that you are not involved in some way, you want to make sure that your character stand out so it is recognized. I would like to have a community where every member is acknowledged, not disregarded.

What I would encourage everyone to do is not try and be the psychopath and kill everyone that's in your sights. This is not Yandare simulator (if you don't know what that is, Google it). If your character developments come to it, then at least make it aware for us by having your in-character development suggest so. There's no need for you to add what your character is feeling within your bio.

III. Character Creation
Everyone seems to love to show off their very attractive faceclaims when it comes to character biographies. Till this day, I cannot see the fascination of what's the big deal. However, to meet the request of the majority, you will be REQUIRED to have a character biography. You must use the following template below in order to create your biography:

Code for the Character Bio:

An example: http://absoluterp.forumotion.eu/t2-keitaro-ato

[MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know Steampunk_chain_divider__3_by_gasara-d5hgofr

Last edited by Kebenzis on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://absoluterp.forumotion.eu
Kebenzis
Administrator
Administrator
Kebenzis

PostSubject: Re: [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know   [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:21 pm

IV: Roleplay Rules

As of now the current rules for the roleplay are as follows (January 13, 2015):

• Each roleplay line consists of eight-ten words. Going over this limit is fine.
  • The roleplay is emote only for the sake of character development. The purpose of the roleplay is not speed based but to really emphasize character development as well as plot development.
  • A roleplayer cannot god-mod or metagame throughout the entire roleplay. This is to ensure equality of the roleplay community.
  • No roleplayer is allowed to force a decision upon someone that they disagree on. As you can see in the example, the outcome of each action will depend on how the other roleplayer will take it. This example is from a volleyball game:

Quote :
* As the ball would be thrown in the air, CHARACTER 1 would dash over to the direction of the ball.*
* With CHARACTER 1 tossing the ball, CHARACTER 2 would prepare him/herself by having his/her arms closed to each other*
* CHARACTER 1's right hand would directly connect to the ball -- with it, the ball going over the net*
* Will the ball served by CHARACTER 1 land on the ground or will it be returned?*

• Character deaths can only be approved if the proper "screenie" is posted under the "White Bouquets" forum board.
  • Be realistic. Even though in anime there are moments where one would jump out the window and survive. One cannot truly not die from getting shot or should not need medical attention whenever they are badly injured. I'm sure some of you will try and pull this off but let's be real people.

V:  Apartment Layout

If you're not down with staying in one of the public spaces, you can create your own little apartment space. However, to keep it consistent, I'd strongly suggest you use ONLY building blocks. From experience, there more easier to use as well as easy-going for the eyes. Different color schemes are of galore as well as custom layouts too. There are however, several conditions that need to be met but they're not difficult tasks to accomplish:

• The entire apartment must be in one room only
  • It must have a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a bedroom
  • It's encouraged to only use building blocks for the sake of easy building

Though I'm not restricting your desire to be creative. I would like the roleplay rooms to be consistent. Then again, I can't control how you should build your rooms. If you need an example:

Example Room:

More information will be added as the roleplay progresses.

Back to top Go down
Kebenzis
Administrator
Administrator
Kebenzis

PostSubject: Re: [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know   [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:40 pm

RESERVED

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know   [MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MUST READ]: All The Information You Need To Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Information & Announcements-
Jump to: