Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARC 1: Part I - Our Story Thus Far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kebenzis
Administrator
Administrator
Kebenzis

ARC 1: Part I - Our Story Thus Far Empty
PostSubject: ARC 1: Part I - Our Story Thus Far   ARC 1: Part I - Our Story Thus Far I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:29 pm

After countless volleyball practices and random meets with random students, the vibe of the surrounding neighborhood of Koshin Academy has changed after the Student Council witnessed something unusual in the academy's multipurpose room. Several of the students began to pit themselves against one another all because of the influence of the ghosts that now influence the social life of the surrounding neighborhood of Koshin Academy. The friendship of two characters, Tadayoshi and Keitaro are hanging by a thread because of the ghosts' influence over them. As Keitaro teases Tadayoshi for his "Lolita fetish", Tadayoshi suddenly had a change of heart and perspective of his life goals as a whole. Keitaro assumes that Tadayoshi is merely running away from his past after both of their families were part of a financial scandal that happened back then. While both of them thought that only one ghost was present, another one seemed to have appeared but now possessing Keitaro. This ghost however, would appear more violent to the point where it caused Keitaro to become unconscious despite appearing "dead". All that remains in the mystery are markings around Keitaro's wrist that resembles chain links.
Back to top Go down
http://absoluterp.forumotion.eu

ARC 1: Part I - Our Story Thus Far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Within the Roleplay :: Arcs-
Jump to: